Post#1The Beginning

  Taking a step back and looking at my 4runner all packed up for a road trip wasn't a new experience for me, I have driven solo out to New Mexico twice during my time in high school when my dad and stepmom lived there so I am not new to packing up my things and driving off to a new place. Stepping back this time though I knew it was a bit different. I wasn't going to be coming back home in a couple months and North Carolina was going to be my new home and added to the places I have lived and I couldn't wait!


 
    My mom and I drove down together In three days and two nights which was very leisurely. The first night, Friday we drove to New Jersey and spent the night in a hotel, the Saturday was a bigger day and we made it to Virginia where we spend the night camping at Kiptopeke state park in my Roof top tent which was a pretty spot but rained most the time which was too bad. The next day we made it to brevard and our journey there was done and my new one had just begun. Though we spent pretty much our whole time in the car while traveling down here It was really interesting to see how not only the landscape changed but how the environment and atmosphere did as well. Things are definitely very different here which is cool but has been engrossing to get used to and look forward to becoming more comfortable with. 🕺


Comments

  1. Hey Adan, loved the post and I hope you will enjoy your time here in the south. We do some things differently down here than up north. My family did the same trip to settle here as you recently have and they love it here. If you ever have any questions about living down here, or if you ever want to know fun places near by, feel free to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a very nice trip, bro! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post#10 Black Balsam

Post#7 UNC Chapel Hill

Post#3 Brotherhood