Post#2 Family Time
Moving away from home and my family has been a pretty easy transition for me, I miss them but since I was at a boarding school and boarded for my senior year I was used to being away from them and feeling comfortable doing things on my own. I still definitely miss family time and am happy that my aunt and uncle, cousins, and great aunt and uncle live in North Carolina, though it is about four hours away from Brevard. Though my Great aunt and Uncle are retired they still stay very busy so I was very happy to hear that they were coming to see our game against Covenant. Unfortunately, I didn’t play last night but they were still happy to see the game and enjoyed it. Afterward the game we went out to dinner at Quixote which was nice and very good food, then we walked around town and I showed them the different stores. It was nice to spend the evening with them and get breakfast with them this morning! I look forward to visiting them soon when the season is over.
Comments
Post a Comment