Post#4 Tee Time
A few days ago JD, Dylan, and I went to the tennis matches that Brevard was playing in, It was fun to watch and I learned a bit a bit more about Tennis because I had never really watched it before. Unfortunately out of the matches we watched no one from Brevard came away with a win but it was still a good time! Afterward Dylan said he was going to go to the driving range so JD and I decided to tag along. I hadn't been to a range in a long time so I was pretty rusty at a first but after a good few swings I got back in my rhythm. I've never been a big golfer, But have always enjoyed it. I've only been to a course a handful of times and most of them were with my Aunt and Uncle at Pinehurst number 4 because they live very nearby. It is a very beautiful course and I had a blast each time we went. I am not very good but I have been to driving ranges a decent amount over the years and love it. The one we went to in Brevard isn't the nicest but it is perfectly fine for what it is! we hit about 130 balls all together which was really fun and got some videos of course haha. we went to the putting green as well which was fun but mainly because we weren't taking it very seriously, That is definitely the worst part of my game. Once were out of season I'm hoping to golfing with some buddies at school and I will definitely go with my Aunt and Uncle!
That's really cool to go support another sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete