Post#6 Playoffs

 I had an absolute blast in my first season playing college soccer. playing here has felt like a satisfying culmination of all my years grinding and playing finally amounting to something bigger. We made it to the quarterfinals and sadly weren't able to get a hold of the win to move on to the semis, but it was still an amazing experience with an incredible group of guys. We went 9-3-3 which is a pretty solid season and ended third in the conference. I was able to earn a decent amount of playing time, especially coming in as a freshman. I played in nearly all the games and started in three of them. I can wait for the upcoming seasons to come and all we are going to accomplish, hopefully working our way back to get another conference championship like they achieved last season 




Comments

  1. Nice post, Adan! This season was nice! Unfortunately, we did not achive the main goal of being champion, but next year we can change that! I have improved a lot this season, and next year you will be one strong point of our team!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post#10 Black Balsam

Post#7 UNC Chapel Hill

Post#3 Brotherhood