Post#8 Saying Hi to Family

 After my cousin and I watched the game and before going out that night, we drove about an hour down the road to Southern Pines which is where my aunt and uncle and two cousins( one of them who I was with) live, as well as my great aunt and uncle. We stopped by my great aunt and uncle's house first to say hi for a bit and catch up. They were the ones who came to visit me and watch one of my games earlier during the season. Then we stopped at my aunt's and uncle's house to say hi to them and my other cousin. They didn't know we were coming so we surprised them which was fun. we stayed there for a bit and talked a good amount which was nice.  We also had to get a blow-up mattress and a pillow for the dorm room back at school. It was a lot of fo fun to do all that in a weekend and I look forward to seeing them all for thanksgiving as I will be going there for the break!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post#10 Black Balsam

Post#7 UNC Chapel Hill

Post#3 Brotherhood