Post#9 Last BC home game
Saturday was the football team's last home game. Everyone showed up to support it was a great turnout and an awesome win! Before the game JD Lilly and I went to Oskar Blues for an hour or so to get food and hang out, we played a couple games of corn hole. Both of them vs. me and I won all three games which were fun for me, but they also had a good time with it. Then we went back to school and played around for a bit with some of the games they had there and then watched the game. I love the atmosphere at the football games because of all the energy. the team really balled out for their last game of the season. they ended up winning 40-10 which was a great way to end the season as well as senior night.
Comments
Post a Comment